52 Weeks to My New Normal

This blog is being launched to document a new beginning.  Its the start of my post-doc life.  After 10 years, I completed my Phd and with the knowledge and inspiration I got through the process I am preparing for a book.  The topic is not the same exact theme of my doctoral research but what's next.  My favorite part of the doctoral research was discoverning arts based research.  Since 2015, I have delivered an original course on Applied Creativity and Innovation and this blog will serve to further examine creative mediums and the resulting art and idea innovation that emerges.  Over the next 52 weeks I hope to go through the process of reinvention, pushing the boundaries of creative spaces.  I know it will give me an outlet to document my activities and reflections as well as share these ponderings with current and former students, mentees/mentors and all curious about the creative process.  While creativity is said to be a 21st century skill highly regarded, it is still misunderstood about how to access one's creative potential.  I believe it takes practice and so I plan to live in it and learn from it intensely over the next year.  Hope you will join me;)
Blog Title Graphic made with author's original image of Poppy in a Wheatfield and design tools at canva.com


Comments